Welcome to RHeference database
RHeference is an online database dedicated to RH alleles, focusing on RHD alleles and RHCE alleles expressing D epitopes. It centralizes all published data regarding these alleles, thanks to an extensive, manually curated survey of the scientific literature. RHeference provides an overview of current knowledge regarding these alleles and an easy access to all relevant information for each allele. The level of detail of the data and the multiple query options of RHeference are anticipated to facilitate immunogenetics research and patient management. The database will continue to grow as our knowledge expands, new data are published, and new alleles are described.
- 2022, June: Addition of GNOMAD entries for variants mapping.
- 2022, May: Addition of 2D and 3D mapping of RHD protein variants.
- 2022, April: Addition of References search by Author or Journal.
- 2022, March: database update, 806 alleles from 700 articles.
- 2021, April: publication of RHeference with 805 alleles extracted from 698 articles
Floch A, Téletchéa S, Tournamille C, de Brevern AG, Pirenne F. A review of the literature organized into a new database: RHeference. Transfusion Medicine Reviews,Volume 35, Issue 2, April 2021, Pages 70-77.
Please also cite the relevant sources for any data accessed through RHeference. These can easily be found through the PubMed (PMID) links on each entry. The data included in this database remain the responsibility and property of the sources' authors and the journals in which the data have been published. It is incumbent on the user to check the source material for accuracy.